The Université Internationale en Haïti exists to improve the social and spiritual directions of the country by building generations of leaders that will promote the development of Haïti and engage the culture with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Master Plan will provide for an International University offering nine full baccalaureate degrees and 4 associate degree areas of study. The plan calls for the caliber of content and accreditation so that the students graduating from UIH will be able to enter advanced degree programs within the US and European higher education systems. The University will have at full capacity a student enrollment of 1000 students. The university faculty will be a blend of full time, part time and visiting professors living within the grounds in our faculty housing. We plan to fully leverage distance education utilizing broadband video and audio technology so that professors from the US and European communities can teach from their home bases.
The Université Internationale en Haïti exists to improve the social and spiritual directions of the country by building generations of leaders that will promote the development of Haïti and engage the culture with the gospel of Jesus Christ. This will be done through:
- The practice of academic excellence and life-long learning
- The development of Christian integrity and a biblically informed worldview
- The creation of sustainable enterprises that will improve the quality of life and dignity of the people
- The engagement of contemporary culture
- The connections with the evangelical churches in Haïti
We are an academic institution committed to:
- Academic excellence
- Building into the lives of our students
- Social and cultural transformation